Large school of eyes 6/28 Large school of eyes 6/28 Large school of eyes 6/28 Large school of eyes 6/28
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by island troller View Post
    Wakina-Just like this last report you do a very good job with sharing information and I'm sure a lot of people appreciate seeing them. I always thought I should know you and it took a couple years but I just realized who you are from your past reports. Thanks again
    island troller:

Thank you so much for the compliment it is greatly appreciated.

No reports last year from me as my boat was broke down and I was having some health issues. I never made it out on the lake last year! I had several offers from members of this site but either I was committed to medical things or the weather was not cooperative so my opportunities to fish were lost.

I have not fished as much as I would have like to this year as the issues with the new motor have just been recently resolved. The long block that I purchased was fine, it was a fuel delivery problem that took place with the old parts that I transferred to the new long block. I kept chasing it around from one spot to another, it was something that was not recorded in the ECM so it made the task more difficult.

I enjoy helping out others who are having difficulties with equipment as well as those who only get up to fish on week ends, a couple of times a month or a couple of times a year. I joined this site because I felt that maybe I could help a few people catch some of the bounty the lake has to offer. Everyone who fishes the lake started at zero knowledge, so why not share if you have something that can help others shorten that learning curve, that is what true sportsman and fishermen do, that is what this site is all about. I also freely admit that I have little if any patience with those who belittle or make fun of those who ask legitimate questions, or chastise those who follow the law just because they keep big hens in the spring or a few smallmouth to eat in the summer.
    Last edited by wakina; 06-30-2014 at 11:10 PM.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip