Hammered them again.... Hammered them again.... Hammered them again.... Hammered them again....
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie

That's awsome...
    We useally fish for the in the lost pennisula buy I'm gonna give it a try up at Turtle creek..The 2 marinas are set up alomst exactly the same way..I'll let you know how I do...

raythedriver Guest

Default duhh

could someone tell me what ww is could that be warm water

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fish PrKr

Saving fish is called conservation...LOL
    I know right where you mean that little creek off to the left if your heading in the creek where I dock...I think... Looking forward to doing some other fishing cause I don't really like to troll for walleye...I tryed it and it's not all that fun....Casting would be more up my alley...I grew up catching panfish and love to get 100 fish in a day..Big or small they all fight like their a monster...I'll give that creek a try and hopefully I can get me a bucket full...It's getting pretty late in the spawn season and don't think we have alot of time left for that....Mabey a week or 2 tops...So panfish and Perch will be the next to target...Thanks for the info and we will have to meet up at the cotttage for a beer and some fish...My treat...Let me know when you'll be up that way and we can make some plans...I love to sit out on the back deck and drink cold beer and swap some fish stories...Followed up by a feast of walleye...Send me a PM and we can get the ball rolling... I can be up their whenever It's just 35 minutes away...Thanks again PrKr and let me know !!!! MIKE

Post Thanks / Like

Default other fish

We fish off the breakwall in the summer and catch all knids of fish...Bass,white bass,**** heads.bullheads...you name we've cought it...It keeps the kids busy..I think we are gonna try out in the bay where we have been fishing and see what happen's...If we don't do any good we will start to go out to woodtick and cook out and play horseshoe's....We spend ALOT of time on the island's with the family swimming and looking for arrowheads....You should come out their on some sunday and hang out it gets pretty crowded on the weekends and it's a BLAST...In the fall we fish in the cut behind Consumer Powers and catch JUMBO perch in there...I fished in a perch derby last year and won it with a 14 inch perch cought in the cut...Nobody ever fished there for perch till about 3 years ago when my friends kid said let's go back there and give it a try...People would ride by us and laugh at us for fishing there till we would hold up a few of the jumbo's that we had...Then everyone started to fish it..It's always calm the tree's block the wind so you can fish it everytime you go out even if the lake is to rough...Great spot give it a try this fall!!!

Post Thanks / Like

WoodTick Island....hmmmmm........I might stop out there this summer