Hammered them again.... Hammered them again.... Hammered them again.... Hammered them again....
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hammered them again....

Went out last night about had 15 in the boat by 9....Not to bad...There was NO wind at all...We sat on our favorite hole and cleand up!!! Heading out again and hopefully we will limit out...I've almost come to expect to do well every time we head out, but I know one day it will be a disapointment to only get a few...But for now were on the fish....The total for the year has broken the 100 mark...Not bad for only 9 trips out on the Lake...Well off to the SPOT good luck and be safe.....

Post Thanks / Like

thursday we got limit at crane creek 12 ft of water purple orange and pink hair jigs with big minnows today monday 2 guys got 6 l can and in front of wild wings everybody should know where the fish are so you might as well give a report that helps people out no secrets. we dont want to know how many you got if you keep secrets this site is to help people out who cant fish everyday

Post Thanks / Like

Default cummin up tues

like for those of us cummin from dayton. can only hope that noaa is accurate. callin for n to ne at approx 5 knts. missed some good days based on noaa.

raythedriver Guest

Default duhh

could someone tell me what ww is could that be warm water

Post Thanks / Like

LOWE LIFE, it does no one any good to just say the bite is on... and not leave any other information, good on you for catching fish but please say location or relative location FOW, and what your using.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reply

We have been fishing between the harbor light and little cedar point!!!! In 9-10 FOW using Purple jigs on one rod and Green jig on the other!!! NO minnows not doing anything fancy just JIGGIN....If you have read any of my other posts you would know that for the whole time I've been fishing this season I've fished in the same area....With the same color jigs...Either we are at the Radar bouy or just to the East of it....If you want the exact ;location of our hot spot your not gonna get it...We fish it everyday and who wants 20 other people fishing on the spot that you found putting in COUNTLESS hours on the lake...I don't see any one else posting their exact location...So you pretty much pissed me off and I won't post anything else...Good luck and be safe.....Got to go get some more fish!!!
    LATER

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Lowe Life, thanks for the advice I'm new on the lake and have mixed results so far but have followed your lead and started gettting a few more east of the buoy and north of LCP seem to be okay, but went out sun. ALL day and only got four, we even moved out to the Harbor light. Just wondering if you cast and jig back to the boat or just vertical jig off the bottom. It seems we get more bites casting but can't seem to land the fish. Vertical a foot or so off the bottom seems to work best. What type of weight are u using or does that even matter.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wed night

We got out between the storme's had 5 in the boat..Just before night fall the fishing was on....Everyone on the boat was yanking in the fish got 13 total but 7 in about 10 minutes ...Between harbor light and little cedar...9-10 fow on just about every color of JIG no minnows...Then we got blown off the lake, a storm came up outta no where and it went from flat calm to very windy in a minute or so!!It was time to GO....Be safe and good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Default lowe what kind of boat

just wondering what kind of boat you were in, we rode the little storm out, then it went dead flat, and the bonza started,
    200 yrds. off tip of little cedar point 5 to 6 ft. water. were in
    30 ft. sportcraft reel sport.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile little cedar point

were off the tip going into the bay toward maumee bay state park, roughly 200 yds off shore, 5 to 6 ft. of water by ourself,
    heard off others in as low as 3 ft. of water, were sand bottom,
    this may change with all this rain coming, we were also fishing
    l can and turtle reef 10 to 14 ft. of water with great sucess,
    with bigger fish rough 110 to 120 lbs per trip before the big
    blow on april 17, then we switch back to bay, will try to get
    out sat and sunday will see,. rode by the river today Friday and
    only saw very small fish, water was very low,