Hammered them again.... Hammered them again.... Hammered them again.... Hammered them again....
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BizWiz516 Guest

Default He's back

Is LOWE LIFE the long lost WALLEYE WACKER?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bizwiz

NO I am LOWE LIFE.... Don't know Walleye Wacker,But I guess I am 1!!!LOL
    Going to head out tommrow from our cottage on Turtle Creek and give it a try... Proably get out a bit late cause work is kickin my butt,I need some sleep...I'll post what happens, good or bad... It's just gonna be me so hopefully it won't take to long!!! I put in my little boat here in Toledo on St.Pat's day and the big boat at the cottage 2 weeks ago...Been trying to fish both as much as possible but it begins to tire you out!!! Long day's at work and long night's on the lake..But it's the only way to fill the Freezer....It's cool not Pissed at anyone but sometime's we just get in a hurry and forget the details that people depend on to help them out....So I'll try to give complete post's to help you guy's get on the fish...I don't try to be a dick but it sometime's happens... Good luck guy's and be safe....

Really guy's.....
    I'm not the wacker but I do find some humor reading the post's you all provide....Thank's I needed a good laugh after having a shitty day... O and I'm NOT OLD unless you consider 34 old...LOL... To be honest,I've only been fishing real hard for the last few years!!! But with alot of sucess!!!
    Last edited by LOWE LIFE; 04-20-2010 at 10:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Fellas its good to hear the bite is still on, I would be very disappointed to get home and hear the fish are all swimming around with their mouths closed. I appreciate all the info, and look forward to being home next week, hope to see yall out there.. assuming you guys are running out of wild wings or turtle creek somewhere up there??? take care fellas.

What ever happened to the Wacker anyways.... aint seen him post on here in a long freakin time...

Post Thanks / Like

limit of nice eyes crane creek took a while 12-16 ft of water started at 11 done at 4.30 purple orange and purple and green and yellow not many boats around us and a little murky. buddy went to bay did not do that good got a kid that goes with me he is hot at this jig fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Smile maumee bay

tues night 5.00 to 6.30 6 man limit, released 16 more,
    weds night cold front went thru, 3 hrs. 24 walleyes, 5 to 6 ft. water
    little cedar point, 3/4 oz/ all black jigs straight down, tues
    was hard jerk, weds was small pumps, no minnows, size was 16
    inch to 3lbs. calm seas both day. water very clean.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wed night

We got out between the storme's had 5 in the boat..Just before night fall the fishing was on....Everyone on the boat was yanking in the fish got 13 total but 7 in about 10 minutes ...Between harbor light and little cedar...9-10 fow on just about every color of JIG no minnows...Then we got blown off the lake, a storm came up outta no where and it went from flat calm to very windy in a minute or so!!It was time to GO....Be safe and good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Default lowe what kind of boat

just wondering what kind of boat you were in, we rode the little storm out, then it went dead flat, and the bonza started,
    200 yrds. off tip of little cedar point 5 to 6 ft. water. were in
    30 ft. sportcraft reel sport.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile little cedar point

were off the tip going into the bay toward maumee bay state park, roughly 200 yds off shore, 5 to 6 ft. of water by ourself,
    heard off others in as low as 3 ft. of water, were sand bottom,
    this may change with all this rain coming, we were also fishing
    l can and turtle reef 10 to 14 ft. of water with great sucess,
    with bigger fish rough 110 to 120 lbs per trip before the big
    blow on april 17, then we switch back to bay, will try to get
    out sat and sunday will see,. rode by the river today Friday and
    only saw very small fish, water was very low,

Post Thanks / Like

came in wensday with a limit of eyes and buddy yelled at me he was fishing in the marina and he showed me some crappie big slabs so i go over and look he has 2- 5 gallon buckets half full of crappie and he caught 5 when i was there said he had 35. so thursday instead of walleye i went for crappie got 20 nice size fish weighed 10 pounds friday went back and got 19 that weighed 9 pounds so thats 75 crappie we also caught some very nice 3-4 pound large mouth on minnows 18 inches under bobber also got some nice bluegill.so today i go out to cover my boat due to rain coming 1-2 inches tv guy said and there was a bass boat coming down the channel i watched them get 6 large mouth in 5 minutes right behind my boat. having crappie tomorrow with fries and slaw yummy. put 10 bags in freezer and spent 225 for minnows and thats the cheapest fishing trip i ever been on

Post Thanks / Like

Smile crappie fishing

after a tough day walleye fishing sat in the bay, dieciede to
    try crappie fishing by our boat in mienkes west, in two hours,
    12 big crappies on minnows, and 40 real nice blugills, bluegills
    on wax worms 3 ft. of shore 2 ft. down, crappie out about
    15 ft. 4 ft. down. single hook and small bobber.