Walleye  8-2 Walleye  8-2 Walleye  8-2 Walleye  8-2
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Walleye 8-2

Post Thanks / Like

Default Walleye 8-2

Fished in front of Cranberry and caught 10 in three hours, good eaters nothing large, 26 fow. Reef runners on the big boards and dipsey's with stinger spoons. Bare naked and raz dolphin. When running reef runners off of big boards what's the best kind of line to run and what pound test. Should I run fluorocarbon leaders to the reef runners? I have limited experience with big boards.

Post Thanks / Like

Where is cranberry?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cranberry

It's between the Vermillion and Huron river. Cranberry creek marina has a small boat ramp, I think they have a web site? Real close to ruggles

Post Thanks / Like

OK now I know where you are. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by penalty box View Post
    Fished in front of Cranberry and caught 10 in three hours, good eaters nothing large, 26 fow. Reef runners on the big boards and dipsey's with stinger spoons. Bare naked and raz dolphin. When running reef runners off of big boards what's the best kind of line to run and what pound test. Should I run fluorocarbon leaders to the reef runners? I have limited experience with big boards.
    I run 30# Power Pro on all my trolling rods and 15# on my casting rod. The 15 has a 4# dia.