need advice need advice need advice need advice
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: need advice

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

There are great fishermen out there. Most of them are modest and if they charter, they must be respectful to clients and public or they lose their business. This walleyewacker never shared valuable information or had much of anything that was consistant with others that we know (pictures etc) are very avid fishermen. He was given the benefit of the doubt in his early post. He then started bragging about catching mature, egg filled females, killing them and throwing out the old fish to make room for his 500 plus fish. All of this is contoversial and he knew he would get a rise out of most. He insulted long time members in good standing with this site for years, used profanity and masked his s with $ (anothert rule broken on this page) and made NO effort to share information other than we are all dumb and he is the best fisherman ever. Just not nice or classy.

It is very easy to prove what was caught with a picture however we have all befriended him if he was a decent, site rule abiding and respectful indivudual. I suspect he may lose his posting privilege due to his behavior. He can catch all he wants and I will be happy to never hear of it.

This site is a great thing. When I can't fish, it entertains me and scratches my fishing itch. I have made some fantastic friends and fished with some great guys from this site and learned many new things.

Thanks to all who are involved in this great and entertaining site, both Management and members.
    Last edited by spoontang; 04-19-2009 at 05:32 PM.