Report for 4/15 Report for 4/15 Report for 4/15 Report for 4/15
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Report for 4/15

walleyewacker Guest

Default Report for 4/15

A little wet and chilly. Water is very muddy, however the Walleyewacker rides again!!!!!!!! 7 Man almost limit today. 27 fish, my buddy missed counted. These fish came off of locust on blades again in the muddy water. fish em slow and you will get them. this make 464 walleye for the year, for those of you keeping track. Should see my freezer!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could choke Shamu. Been a great year so far and the best is yet to come. I am on pace to break last years record catch. We boated over 4,100 Walleye last year. About wore a net out. Be on the lookout for the WalleyewackerIII coming some place near you soon. Be sure to wave and hail me on channel 69.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default wacker aka full of it!

where u gonna be tommorow we would love to see you! since you are never where you say you were! i fish reef complex evryday weather permits FOR A LIVING!!!! For some strange reason me and my fellow captains have never seen this so called wacker

Post Thanks / Like

Smile He's the Ghost of Lake Erie

Somewhere out in lake Erie lies a dark and gloomy secret fisherman. They say he actually lives in the water and swims with the fish. There are even stories of practical jokes he plays grabbing fishermans lines and swimming away till they break. Everyone once and a while on foggy days he comes up and in a low and slow monotone voice cries wall-eye-whack-er over and over. Brings chills to some and raises the hair on the back necks of others. Could it be true that he really exists, could it be true we are being lured into trap, couls it be true he would leave us alone if we used cicadas, sonars, or Vibe-E's? Only the whacker knows. Stay tuned! A post will occur tomarrow with another limit for the bottomless freezer.

Have a Great Day & Good Luck and Good Fishing

Sorry fellas. It just came to me. Its hard being me

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by walleyewacker View Post
    A little wet and chilly. Water is very muddy, however the Walleyewacker rides again!!!!!!!! 7 Man almost limit today. 27 fish, my buddy missed counted. These fish came off of locust on blades again in the muddy water. fish em slow and you will get them. this make 464 walleye for the year, for those of you keeping track. Should see my freezer!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could choke Shamu. Been a great year so far and the best is yet to come. I am on pace to break last years record catch. We boated over 4,100 Walleye last year. About wore a net out. Be on the lookout for the WalleyewackerIII coming some place near you soon. Be sure to wave and hail me on channel 69.
    More lies!

Good4Eye's Guest

jiginitis69 and spoontang are right all the way!!