Have you guys given up on the walleye or are your freezers so full you have downsized to perch because they fit? Walleye season is NOT over! Today I ran from Geneva to the 42.065N and the 81.47W. South winds at 15, water temp 76, 3-5' waves. 74' depth and thousands of fish from 62' to the bottom so I used the KISS approach. Stinger spoons 15' back from the ball dropped to 62'. Using 6# balls, the swing should suspend the lures just above the fish and everyone knows walleye sttrike up. Then 4.5 oz bottom bouncers dragging juicy worm harnesses off 5' leads back 180' on 12# SS line. Now just troll at 2.1-2.3mph with the waves and wait for the action. That was less than 2 minutes for the first of 3 Fish Ohio walleye, a 30 incher off the downrigger on a 7' graphite rod and a 2000 SideStab Shimano loaded with 12# Trilene XT. Before hitting the 42.10N line the cooler was full and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the 1 hout 35 minute boat ride back to the marina. I really hated leaving my new found friends at the fishing hole. There was one charter and 3 other boats that I shared this info with. Now it's your turn if you dare. Has anyone seen DocWet lately?