We went out at about 8:30, fished between Little Cedar Point and the Harbor Light. We only caught 2 YOY Walleye. We heard some radio chatter about Yellow Perch at the intake, so we ran back to about 1.5 miles West of the Toledo Water Intake. We fished until about 2:00 and ended up with 57 fish. Thirteen pounds at the cleaners. We caught a total of 8 YOY Walleye. Walleye fishing should be awesome in the next couple of years.

That was the last trip out for the season. We're hauling the boat this weekend. Good luck to anyone still fishing, and thanks to those who post. It's nice to have a little bit of information before you head out.

I won't be fishing next year, but in 2017 we might dock in Port Clinton instead of Curtice. Mileage wise it's a wash, we'll be right between the two. Docking near the Portage River would put us closer to the reefs, but I would miss being close to the Toledo Shipping Channel. We used to fish the "Gravel Pit" in years past, but I don't hear much about it anymore. My biggest issue with docking in PC is cost. We dock at Meinke West right now for under $700/season. The marinas in PC seem to be priced higher. I like the location of Lakefront Marina, but I haven't looked into pricing yet. I'm guessing it will be north of $900 for a 27' boat.

Anyway, good luck to all, and stay warm this winter!