Well tried it again on Tuesday and the same results! I will say that I heard something very funny, A bait shop owner said that I am in the wrong school of perch and that I need to find the school with bigger fish, said that I'm concentrating on the smaller schools of perch..... Maybe I'm wrong but I have found that when I start catching perch I always catch the smaller ones first then I usually start picking away at the big ones.

I also had been hearing that using salad shrimp beats minnows 3 to 1, well we conducted an experiment. Green emeralds out caught shrimp about 5 to 1 I will say though that the shrimp caught the biggest one of the day 10 incher.

I started out by stoney point 26 feet of water nothing, Fermi from 24 to 26 feet nothing, sputnik by the green buoy and a few, Toledo lighthouse not much, we caught over 80 but only kept 28 which included some dinks that would've died had I thrown them back.

I'm not afraid of driving around to find them but everyone I talk to says that they are having about the same kind of luck. Any suggestions? boat is trailered by SSP willing to drive some to get them.

Help! maybe I'm just holding my mouth wrong