Like I said in no way was it directed to fish head but he took offense to it and that shows me that he feels guilt, and has to keep reassuring himself that he is not hurting the fishery as do YOU or else you wouldn't have taken the 30 or so mins to look up that data, so I'm guessing I touched a nerve with you as well never accused anyone of keeping big fish but when you say you do I'm going to tell you what I think! Haha and your mad for telling you how I feel, if I feel tht keeping 10lbers is idiotic I can say it! I would find it hard to believe that you think that this past ice season did not hurt years to come thousands of females pulled threw the ice, in past years in the spring trollers killing those huge ten pound fish full of eggs so saying it doesn't hurt is just plane childish just to make yourself feel ok to kill those 30in fish an then taking there genetics out of the lake for people to enjoy in the years to come. If you didn't feel guilt you woulda just saw this and kept going but no you had to look up stuff find something that makes you right and post making you feel better!