I heard this story while fishing in Babe Winkelman's territory on northern Minnesota. An avid walleye fisherman was taken in by the tales of all the big pike being taken up there so he drove 10 hours to a well known lake, rented a cabin and a boat and motor and fished for six days trying everything without one bite. On the seventh and last day of his vacation, at the crack of dawn, he was walking down to the dock for one last shot at a trophy fish when a woman came running toward his screaming, "My Fifi...My Fifi...Help me please!" The fisherman tried to calm the woman to no avail. She was hysterical. In a soothing voice he quietly asked her what happened. She explained through her tears that she was walking her poodle by the end of the pier when the biggest fish she had ever seem, leaped out of the water and grabbed the little dog. Still trying to calm the frantic woman and at the same time getting a little excited, he took her by the hand, looked her straight in the eye and asked, "Ma'am, what color was your dog?