I am a computer geek by trade/necessity to pay the bills, but fishing is my passion. I was thinking of an idea for an app, that might allow you to capture your total fishing experience. It would leverage the GPS in your smartphone/tablet and then pull together various data from places like NOAA, National Weather Service, etc. to help you formulate possibilities for the next time that you go out, and by having a complete log of real-time conditions like Wave Height, visibility, barometric pressure, moonphase, wind speed/dirction, water clarity, etc. to refer back too. How it would work is that you would simply launch the app, then could mark a spot by taping a button or taking a picture (that marks your location using the GPS in your phone/tablet etc.) and could even attach comments, notes, etc. It would also allow you to go back and input as little or as much information that you want (who went with you, gas prices, anything that you feel is noteworthy). This could also help you to eliminate areas, conditions, tackle etc. that does not work for you. The app would then allow you to log into a website to review those days while pulling in the historical data around that event. It would be very interactive, where you could display the locations on a map and be able to zoom in and out, and based upon each entry, you could see patterns of success or failure based on it pulling all of the various factors. Also, you could share the information as desired with friends and control whatever information you want to share. The goal is to make the entire process fun but also successful, as well as provide a method to go back and review your experience, by storing pictures, plot maps, great stories of the day, etc. Don't get me wrong, every trip on the water is a great one, but I thought that it might be a nice thing to have to review especially if you can have a log of the experiences and be able to refer back to them when you can't make it out, or like me that doesn't tread on ice to help curb my cabin fever. (Attached is a sample of what it could look like)... Thoughts?