4 of us went out fri. Morning to to perch fish and as soon as i pulled out of the channel to go to my spot that a good person told me about a month ago that i caught fish there 2 weeks ago there was about 100 boats in and around it on the se corner of kellys. The rest of the day went like that. Got a couple keepers there but alot of junk so went to shipping lane by mouse same thing, went to below green same thing boats everywere. Did people quit walleye fishing?. Marked alot of fish but very slow and only a couple keepers. Same off of stone dock. Thank you alot to the person who gave me some info on the walleye spot (you know who you are) but couldnt get my son to troll and today was about him.so went back to se corner of kellys and picked at them but they had lock jaw fri. For us. Only thing that caught fish was skipper 9 perch rig. My friend was using a speader and only caught 1 all day.
Thanks for that rig skipper and all the good advise. Without it we probably would not have caught what we did.and my son flips out when he gets a double catch. All in all it was great weather and a fun time. Good luck out there everyone.