perch perch perch perch
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: perch

Post Thanks / Like

Default bait shop

going out tomorrow morning. always get my minnows at dicks. tried to call and phone was disconnected. is he still open or do i need to go to dennys. want to be on the water by 6:30 or so.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile perch

5 of us fished till noon today catching 110 nice yellow perch half mile northeast of b can. Quit early due to wind laying down and fish stopped biting . Had 11 lbs of fillets after cleaning.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile bait shop

dicks is now reno beach bait shop, new owner, give you alot, decent price, also mienkes west has good minnows, and denneys, and suzhs, your choice.

Post Thanks / Like

Default perch report 4th weekend

fished Saturday Ballast Island very windy, 3 guys, kept 48 disappointed in the size, and tons of sheep. Sunday MUCH better SE corner Kelly's 32 fow, limit 90 perch in 2.25hrs. Unreal fast action. Big shiners from Rickards better size perch too. I putted through 100 boats infront of Lakeside, 25 fow did not see anyone jerking or marking fish so keep going only us and 2 other boats in the area.

Post Thanks / Like

We limited out on perch in a couple of hours about 2 miles north of the Marblehead Lighthouse in 32' of water. Most of the perch were in the 7 1/2" -8", with about 1/3 throw backs. Only got 1 jumbo, 12 1/2". The bite was steady and we had to pick through them but we didn't keep anything under 7 1/2". Also got about a dozen sheepshead that tangled up our lines almost everytime I hooked one. I was fishing w/ ultra light tackle and a 8lb sheepshead could go just about anywhere it wanted and I couldn't stop him.

Going out on Friday and will head to the same exact spot.

Russ