need advice need advice need advice need advice
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: need advice

Post Thanks / Like

Default could be

maybe the wacker is not lying i have a buddy who runs a big boat and he always catches his fish ive had him call me into the fish when nobody else is catching them he makes his own lures and weapons never trolls if he gets his limit 4 times a week with 7-8 guys now 8 x 6=48 x4 =192 fish thats 792 fish a month x 4 months thats 3168 fish a year he keeps a log book hes a charter captain been doing it for a long time now the fish are not as big the wacker says but he gets fish when most people dont he fishes the western basin for early spring then moves east for smallies and walleye around huron and pele island ive seen the fish and had days when i would fish right next to him use same lures and he would have 48 fish days and i would get a dozen or so and some of the guys he fishes with have never fished lake erie and they get there limit and some days usally weekends he goes twice a day with different clients so maybe its possible but then he has to give the clients the fish ill ask him how many he got last year now he dont limit everyday some times the weather wont allow it. I know its hard to believe and he can be kind of offensive but its possible but i would love to see some pics i seen pics of my buddys he sends them to me all the time

Post Thanks / Like

There are great fishermen out there. Most of them are modest and if they charter, they must be respectful to clients and public or they lose their business. This walleyewacker never shared valuable information or had much of anything that was consistant with others that we know (pictures etc) are very avid fishermen. He was given the benefit of the doubt in his early post. He then started bragging about catching mature, egg filled females, killing them and throwing out the old fish to make room for his 500 plus fish. All of this is contoversial and he knew he would get a rise out of most. He insulted long time members in good standing with this site for years, used profanity and masked his s with $ (anothert rule broken on this page) and made NO effort to share information other than we are all dumb and he is the best fisherman ever. Just not nice or classy.

It is very easy to prove what was caught with a picture however we have all befriended him if he was a decent, site rule abiding and respectful indivudual. I suspect he may lose his posting privilege due to his behavior. He can catch all he wants and I will be happy to never hear of it.

This site is a great thing. When I can't fish, it entertains me and scratches my fishing itch. I have made some fantastic friends and fished with some great guys from this site and learned many new things.

Thanks to all who are involved in this great and entertaining site, both Management and members.
    Last edited by spoontang; 04-19-2009 at 05:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking spoony

sorry spoony coors light was talking saturday spelling was not so good if whacker is that good tell him to come and fish kinzua dam for walleye that place is hard to catch the eyes

Post Thanks / Like

The Kinzua Dam used to be Walleye wackers honey hole in the day. The reason it is hard to fish now is because he fished it dry, slaughtered all of the good tasting females full of eggs, landed and kept a legal limit every day he fished it beacause it was his legal right. Sound familiar?

Post Thanks / Like

Talking spoony

ya he is probly gill netting like the indians do that is where he learned to fish