2 onboard both days, Made the 7AM drawbridge in PC on Friday, tried near E Can (range) water was still rather stained, nice marks but nothing but shorts so pulled lines and moved to WSW of Rattle snake a couple of miles. 12 good eaters in about 2 hours here, back for 11AM bridge. All on #1 Dipseys, settings/feet back were 0/50', 1.5/62', 3.5/75'. Caught 9 on spoons, 3 on meat. Speed 2.3 -2.4 both days. Largest eye was 22ish", Released 25 shorts, Night Rider was the favored spoon.
Saturday made 6:30 AM PC bridge, set up a mile short of Fridays finish, first 1/2 hour had 6 in the box, and that long to get in all 6 lines as we were netting and such, fun fishing/fire drill. Never did make Fridays location, did 2 circles and finished up. Did bring up all dipseys early Saturday to 40',50' and 60' and lowered them as the sun got higher in the sky. Caught 10 on spoons, 2 on meat. Everything was catching and only 6 shorts today. Back in for the 9:30 Bridge. Large pack was fishing 3 miles or so North of my position. The area I fished had just a few scattered boats within a mile of my location. Hopefully the E/F/G can areas water cleans up soon for some close to port fishing!!

A great couple of days on the lake!