Ottawa denying launching to out of Staters Ottawa denying launching to out of Staters Ottawa denying launching to out of Staters Ottawa denying launching to out of Staters
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Everyone has their opinion on what Is correct and lawful. I can only speak from my experience and we have never encountered an issue when traveling from out of state,(Indiana) from any law enforcement agency.

My personal opinion is that the 14 day self quarantine is a suggestion not law and would be extremely difficult to enforce or verify. We do not stop anywhere in Ohio except the boat ramps and Practice safe distancing while there.

The DNR will enforce the fish and game laws and I do not believe they are harassing anyone who is lawfully fishing. We bought our $11. “Stamp” and follow the applicable game laws. Never had issue one in 40 odd years of fishing Erie and have been checked many times when docking.

There was an unlucky fisherman who backed in his boat and Ford Excursion completely submerging the truck on the west ramp at Fenwick when we came in. The DNR officer joked with us that we had a better day than that guy🙏
    Last edited by Just One More; 05-06-2020 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Spelling