Seams the walleye bite east of Kellies has slowed down from the few reports I was able to find.This time of year traditionanally slows down due to the warmer water temps.It does seam that the water temps have started to drop during that cold spell and East wind the last week of August.With another cold spell and north to east winds for next 4 days,water should cool even more.When looking at the satellite pictures,noticed that algae cloud covers a lot of that water east of Kellies.My purple spoons on the dipsies caught ok,but did not try a purple bandit on my boards.Caught one on blue chrome and another on perch color.With those 150 -85 leads and only two boards made me work more on lead change than color with the cranks.Will see how the bite improves as the water cools.I feel for all the perch fishermen .From the reports all over lake,this year is looking like the worst perch catching season most have ever experienced.No perch to catch or to filet at the cleaners.Have read many theories on why the perch fishing is poor.The most frequent suspects are commercial netters,water fleas and lack of emeral shiners/forage fish.Will see if the ODNR does anything this winter to a dress the lack of perch success.