so after a week of slow fishing the perch has picked up again limits being caught 1 mile or so off potters pond which is west side of meinke west 14 -16 ft of water from the intake to little cedar point to outer light house and around in maumee bay in close as little as 6 ft of water fish were in there last year took a little longer this year i just went by there this morning on my way back from boat we ended up not going pretty windy.boats are in the bay seen a pack in there this morning but boats going out with my bad back and legs i need some calmer water the water has cleaned up a little in there and even had some charters in area which they have been making long runs the last week so 300 in gas to 30 in gas has to make them guys happy hell it makes me happy there in close again hope this helps im going next 2 days hope they are still aggressive boats are starting to come out next few days might be the best weather in a while with a 20 degree drop from Friday to Saturday get em while you can