I have a 2075 Tyee, aluminum boat. I have always trailered it and keep it at home. I have been thinking about getting a dock this year at my favorite place rather than just a ramp pass. I figure if I kept it at a dock for certain stretches of time I could fish a lot more by myself since it's hard to find someone to go at the last minute and solo launching is a bit of a pain. I would be in the Besse area and probably dock 3 or 4 weeks early during the jig bite but then pull it out since I fish up north frequently. Then maybe in the fall might dock again for a few weeks for perch season. I doubt I would dock as long as 2 months in one stretch.

So the question I have is, how much crud would build/grow on my boat bottom is a few weeks and how hard would it be to remove it. Would it clean up like new or would the bottom be permanently messed up. I'm pretty picky about keeping my boat nice. I have never docked any of my boats for more than a week while on a trip and then it's usually been on a really clear lake so I'm not familiar with the bottom maintenance of a boat.