Get a laugh at my expense. Last year I was given a worm keeping kit for my birthday. Great gift as it kept the worms out of the refrigerator making my wife and daughters very happy. So back in May I get the worm house rolling by filling it with the finest of night crawlers I mean these things were the Schwarzeneggers of worms. Being the father of three travel hockey kids fishing time is a rarity but happens often enough to keep the worm chalet happy and healthy. So here is where the mystery starts Sunday I get ready to retrieve my bulked up worminators out of their dark cool home. Open the top and move some bedding around and see nothing. So now I start digging there is bedding flying everywhere. I have people showing up in five minutes and I bragged about my worm beasts. NOTHING! Gone not a trace of worms. Thing my herculain worms may have bench pressed the top of the worm bunker open I start looking around the basement. NOTHING! Now embarrassment sets in as I have to face my fishing buddies. Sulking on my way upstairs I see my son. Sorry buddy the worms are gone! He has this look on his face of surprise and terror. You know like when a kid is hiding something and is trying their hardest not to show it. So I ask him, Son do you anything about my worms? He replies, Well me and Jack went fishing the other day to the pond and we took them. I replied thank you son for telling me, but there were 125 worms in the worm hut. He says, it's ok you can grow more. What do you mean grow more I said? Well that stuff you put in there grows worms! He was talking about the worm food I add which I told him does grow worms. So I ask him if he and his buddy caught anything and he says no. So I ask, how many worms did you use? Two worms Dad. So what happen to the other 123? He looks at me and says, dad remember last year at the pond when we were done fishing you threw the remaining worms in the pond so the fish would get bigger for the next time we go. I said yep. He says well the fish must be starving to death because the didn't want to eat so we fed them all the worms. I just had to laugh. My boy is 9 by the way.