Quote Originally Posted by spoontang View Post
I keep my boat in rack storage in Port Clinton. Brand's dry dock is the name of the marina. It is a 24 ft Chaparral and I can fish 5 and 4 is very comfortable. I live in Lexington Ohio near Mansfield and have about a 1 1/2 hour drive to the lake. I grew up spending weekends and vacations on the lake and picked up my first boat 8 years ago. The walleye fishing wasn't great then but we caught a few and got a little better at it each year. Now we are still fishing the huge hatch of 2003 and the fishing has been easy. Steelhead are my favorite thing to catch out of the lake. next year I am going to take a week and do just steelie fishing. Feel free to send your phone # via private message. Next season we can fish the same boat or you can follow or whatever works and yes I would have room for your dad too.
if we came out that far we would just go with on your boat that is a long drive for use . we went on a charter out of astubula ohio we had to leave at mid night just to get there by 530 would we have to bring our poles and those things or do you have that kind of stuff that we can use here is my email adderess [email protected] we can keep in touch this way with out people getting things we dont went them to get how do you fish for the eye do you troll or drift fish harnesses that is a good why we did it on a charter out of walnut got about 15 eye that day and a cold front cam through that night before it is like trolling but you just put the boat in gear just enough to move the blades on the harnessesand you use like a 2 3 or 4 oz weight to take it down i did learn this this you went to go about a .5 mh for speed when you do this then line will be down the depth your counter say have to go wife needs computer to do home work