Well, we should all be out of the slips by now, some of us getting ready for ice (maybe this year). I wanted to get some feedback on West Basin Marinas. There are a ton of us at Channel Grove Marina in Marblehead, and I have never considered changing. But I'd love to hear what others have to say about their marina of choice.
Channel Grove has been our marina home for many years. Starting with my grandfather and now me and my brother have the slip.
The ideal things are the location of being the first marina in East Harbor, the fact that we can literally drive up and put the tailgate of the truck over the bow of the boat, the family atmosphere, the family owners. I realize that it isn't the highest end marina with the most amenities, but as far as I know, I don't miss any amenities.

There isn't a pool, but we can get in the boat and run over to East Harbor in less than 10 min, anchor and let the kids swim. They like that more than a pool.

I have also price shopped around and can't find a better deal. Channel Grove is less for the season than any other marina with electric and drive up to boat access. In fact, other than a few private trailer courts and campground marinas for their residences, I have yet to find another marina in East or West Harbor that cost less.

What are everyone else's opinions of their marinas? Has anyone left Channel Grove and found a better place?

Most of us aren't fishing right now so we might as well talk about something associated with it!

-Matt