I have been at Meinkes West for 10 years. It is centrally located for the things I like to do. It is a clean well kept marina that is family run and they treat everyone great. The prices are good. They have 2 nice little marin a stores where they do not price gouge you. Ice for instance is a buck a bag and the fuel filter I use is a buck cheaper than at BassPro. There are 4 bait shops and 3 fish cleaners within spitting distance. You drive right up to your boat at every slip. If lake levels change and your boat looks to be in danger they take care of it or give you a call. Some of the family lives at the marina year round and security is great even in winter. They have camper spots and you can build a deck at your dock. Fishing is good even in the marina for those days too rough to go on the lake. They have many planned events through out the season and often free food on the holidays. USA Tow Boats is based at the marina. They usually have the lowest gas prices around and quality gas. There is an excellent local grocery store nearby (Jacks). I used to run 6 and under. I have been in many marinas and visited far many more. I think I will stay here. Love it. Love the people.