Slow day for many it appeared today, Monday 20th. Talked to several at TC who had good catches Sunday and then only got 2 or 3 fish today if that. Story of my life.. day late and dollar short.

Started SW of W Sister this morning and cast for a bit since had decent drift early. I caught one walleye that measured 14 and 15/16 inches. Couldn't will him up to a keeper. Other than that throwback and one white perch that was it for day for two guys. After a bit of casting we trolled the same area lots of folks reportedly have been working... SW of W Sister trying various depths, West towards gravel pit, north west and north of the island, and finally NE and over towards War buoy. Pulled harnesses at different speeds, depths, and colors. Never had one trash fish bite even a tail off of our crawlers either ...most were as good a shape when we took them off as when we baited. Tried some Rapalas as well but no go there either...although I didn't have any of the jointed ones that are the hot ticket right now. Even tried under some of the algae mats.

We called it a day about 1:30 when got hotter and flatter. When we packed it in, hardly any boats left out there. Not proud of this report, but hey, tells 'em as I do 'em if it helps anybody else.

And... algae was bad in lots of places... going to get ugly out there in next month...