Ok let me start out by saying that I would post more this year if I had better luck!!!! this has been one weird year. I went out today started in 25 fow worked back to 21 fow got 3 and 2 throwbacks. After 4 hours of trolling and not much luck I switched over to perch fishing. Went to my old hot spot near sputnik and only caught 11 after 3 hours of searching and marking perch but not catching them I quit. This whole year has been that way sometimes I get so disgusted after being a guy who would catch limits regularly, its difficult to keep up that go get them attitude especially when you go back into the launch and a guy there says he was in 18 feet of water and caught them between 6-10 ft down!!! really this time of year I don't ever remember this time of year that happening. This guy limited out and punched a 2nd ticket.

I've been by west sister and other places trying to catch fish that I've caught them in the past, but I've come to believe this year That it is ME!!!!!!

I think we need to keep in mind that the water level has risen considerably in a short amount of time and that there are fish in places we don't normally see. As far as catching fish we always wish we could catch our limit but that is why it's called fishing and not catching. One last question I see this web site 5 or 6 times a week and haven't seen you post much. Not trying to start a argument and maybe I missed your posts but when I start catching a lot of perch either in Colchester ohio or Michigan I'll be sure to tell you guys.

tight lines guys and gals
Trollingfool