Been A While....Had a WHOLE Week Off!  I think I forgot how to fish...:) Been A While....Had a WHOLE Week Off!  I think I forgot how to fish...:) Been A While....Had a WHOLE Week Off!  I think I forgot how to fish...:) Been A While....Had a WHOLE Week Off!  I think I forgot how to fish...:)
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Been A While....Had a WHOLE Week Off! I think I forgot how to fish...:)

It's been an entire week since I wrote my blog last, and I have been getting emails and PM's asking me if I'm okay, because I haven't written anything for a while...(thanks for checking in on me, by the way!)

Everything is okay. The three day that I had scheduled last week was cancelled, because the two fellas from Colorado got unlucky and showed up the day the weather went wild here, and the lake rose about 5-6 feet on this end. Then, the NE winds would have kept me off the lake until Wednesday at the earliest, so they went home instead. Then, I was scheduled to have Friday the 5th off anyway, because it was my birthday. Then, a show I was going to do yesterday was rescheduled to July, because of the NE winds again.

I had a quick 4 hour trip this morning, but even though we were marking more fish on the North side of Kelly's than I have ever marked there before, we didn't get anything to bite except one sheephead. Although, we kept losing our nightcrawlers. It is officially my first skunk of the season...and, I don't like it. lol

The guys I had were a lot of fun even though we didn't catch any walleye, and want to come back in the fall to try for a wall hanger.

Most of the reports on the radio while we were out there were telling of a tough bite too. I got one report from a facebook friend that managed 30 on shrimp colored stinger spoons with 20 Jets 140 back. But, that was the best I had heard.

Tomorrow's trip has been rescheduled to more enjoyable weather, since they are residents here, and they don't have to travel in. I will be back out again on Tuesday with two of my regular customers. I think we will be going out of Huron, but that may change if I hear of something better.

So...stay tuned...

Capt Juls
    Last edited by Capt Juls; 06-07-2015 at 04:02 PM.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters