Quote Originally Posted by wakina View Post
RE: fishreed
Some of you have given him more respect than he deserves by insinuating that he is a fellow sportsman. As of 8:51 am today 10/03/2021 he has made a total 8 postings, 7 of which have been on this 6.5+ year old topic, which was originally started on 03/18/2015. None of the postings he has made have applied to the original subject matter of this thread topic nor have any of the postings he has made applied to any fishing related subjects.
His reading comprehension must be some where between Zero(0) and minus five(-5) as the last sentence in the first paragraph of the original post clearly states the holder base plate then engages the track! Now tell me how would you use a stainless nylock nut on a 10-24 machine screw that treads into the upright rod holder riser tube that are pre drilled and tapped that attaches the riser tube to the base plate? The boat in question already had dealer/factory installed rails for the rod holder assembly and the problem never was about the rail system but about the rod holder riser assembly.

The subjects he prefers to address in his postings are character assassination and look at me I am a legend in my own mind.

Just remember that Anyone can put a sign in their yard stating they are an expert on any subject, it still doesn't make it it true, it just makes it a sign. In this case fishreed has put a cyber sign in OUR yard claiming that he is an expert in metallurgical engineering. He is an insult to our intelligence! He is full of road apples and he knows it, but he is to small to admit it.

Eyezcrazy summed it up about as good as it could be. Quote "What an arrogant prick!"

He seems to be offended that someone would call him an arrogant PRICK. Why would anyone call Professor fishreed an arrogant prick?

Well it's because you are an arrogant prick!
You need to STFU Son, as you have proven beyond a reasonable doubt to the fine folks riding the "short bus" you are an IGNORANT LOSER! See my other posts for a more detailed description and quit hitting on the toothless stinky truck stop waitress. You bore me.