Bert's Custom Tackle Bert's Custom Tackle Bert's Custom Tackle Bert's Custom Tackle
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Bert's Custom Tackle

Quote Originally Posted by Eyezcrazy View Post
    What an arrogant prick! You’ve made a total of 5 posts and most of those were arrogant or condescending! Guys like you are probably why I see so many bridge collapses. I’ve dealt with my share of arrogant engineers who never admit to their mistakes.

I will stand by Wakina! He’s had hundreds of helpful posts and has been a member of this site for over a decade!
    I just found this site and it doesn't make any difference how many posts I have made to state what won't work here in this application. Like I said, pour a gallon of Loctite on those nut certs and 1/4 20 screws and unless you spread out the load, the hard stainless bolt will fracture OR the expanded nut certs will pull out of the bases. END OF STORY. For your limited brain, Loctite only stops the nut from backing out Never ADDING ANY STRENGTH to bolt or screw. Did I hurt your feelings because I told you you were wrong? Get over it. Yes and I'm a prick because I dared set you straight on things out of your hourly pay-grade? I have seen guys like you get fired because they didn't heed my advice. Guys like you were beating on the door of Noah's Ark because they said he couldn't build a boat too! People like Wakina need to get their information from other sources rather than the men's bathroom wall at the expressway truck stop.
    Last edited by fishreed; 10-03-2021 at 07:34 AM.