Quote Originally Posted by wakina View Post
Actually Capt Juls is an awesome writer and also an awesome fisherman(lady), she has an eye for details that she includes in her posts the common everyday fisherman overlooks! Those details almost make one feel they are there with her and her customers enjoying the bite that is so vividly described.

Look at the time she gets up and the amount of work involved with (at tmes) serving breakfast to customers, hitching up going to the preferred launch of the day after stopping for bait. The time on the water giving instructions and making sure her customers are well taken care of. Getting back home cleaning the boat, maybe baking some brownies for the next day, taking care of her dogs. Then with all of that being done she still finds the time to post those awesome reports on the days fishing. This lady must be tireless and has my respect for all that she does. Not only for her customers but also the members of this forum. She provides an invaluable service to us all as well as an example for all to follow.
Thank you so much for the kind words Wakina. I appreciate that very much!

You have my respect too, Sir! Best wishes for a very successful season this year. Let's hope Mother Nature is as kind to us this year, as she was to us last year.

Juls