was at bait shop hanging out with buddy's when I fellow angler come in and was buying these plastic frogs and other larger baits so I asked what he was using them on he told me northern pike and largemouth and smallmouth off of the pier his wife caught a 38 inch northern pike and a few smaller ones the day before. then 1 day in the spring a fellow angler drove in with a kyack on top his car and bought some shinners and worms I asked him where he was fishing he told me inside the marsh at metzgers and he was catching a lot of them they were all under 30 inches. I never new there was that many pike there and I been docking and fishing there for 36 years ive caught crappie bluegill, catfish. bullhead, white perch, yellow perch dog fish, carp, largemouth, even caught a burbot that I did not know what it was until I took it to the bait shop and they told me what it was and it looked weird .1 northern pike in all that time and it was in a net trying to catch shinners around 24 inches. do you eat pike I threw it back