I would love to meet up with some walleye.com members to do some ice fishing this year. I have my own gear for the most part. I am trying to figure out how to buy a new auger without telling my wife.

I just got two new flashers in the mail today, and I got a new Eskimo QuickFlip II Inferno in August.

I have some lodging available this Winter too. Nothing fancy, but we have a cottage at Lakeside. It isn't the Holiday Inn, but it has a full kitchen and laundry room and 4 bedrooms. I am not "technically" supposed to rent it out by the night because I don't have it set up as business... But if I let some "friends" stay there and those "friends" happen to give me a "tip" and help out with utilities all on their own..... you get the idea.

I would guess that hypothetically each bedroom uses about $75/night per bedroom... maybe less if someone was needing all the bedrooms. That is just a guess, but I'd say its a good one.

This is not really an advertisement for my cottage. I truly do want to get some guys communicating and talking about ice fishing this year, and I would love to meet up.

I use Motorola talk about radios up there and we will be using channel "3."

If anyone is planning on going ice fishing, or wants to start planning, let's get some trips planned!!

My cell is:740-591-5507

-Matt Gaiser