Quote Originally Posted by troy1976 View Post
We have been fishing Osullivan lake which is about 15 miles or so from Nakina too. You will absolutely love it. A 2 lb walleye up there is like a 6 lber on erie. Not to mention the pike and lakers. Take Plenty of JD green hair jigs and 4 inch gulp shiners. Abolutely hammer the walleye with that set up. If you want big fish take divers with you and crankbaits, or harnesses. the big fish will be in 50 plus ft of water waiting to move up to the flats at night. Make sure you have good portable electronics if they arent provided. Man I got 5 more weeks till my turn. Good luck Capt. make sure you post some pics of those golden eyes.

troy

ps.. the best lure in my tackle box is a 2/0 gold hook with 2 split shot 18 inches above with either a gulp minnow or a live one still fishing like perch fishing on erie.
Second that, except my go to bait up there in Georgian Bay is the gulp minnow in the black shad color. Cast it on a 1/8 or 3/16 plain head jig ( I like Bass Pro XPS). Smallies, walleye, pike.... never know what you will catch... they all will hit it.