Well, I know this isn't the right sub-forum, but its the one I check most, and it seems pretty active. So I'm hoping some of you have some ideas or advice..

Going to go on a 5 day trip with my girlfriend up into Michigan. I've been on Erie all my life, but never seen any of the other Great Lakes. I know that 5 days isn't enough time to see everything, so maybe give me some ideas for the must-see landmarks, etc.

Planning on going in the next month at some point, and will head up along Lake Huron on 23. Anyone have any recommendations on what to see along this route?

Then heading up into the upper peninsula, and would like to see Lake Superior.

Then on the way back, I plan to hit Sleeping Bear dunes, and Ludington. Anything else that is must-see along the Michigan-Lake Michigan coast?

I know that 5 days is not enough, but at least maybe it'll give me even more ideas for places to go see next time... we'd love to say we caught a fish on each of those lakes, but don't have the time or money to go on charters on each of the 3 lakes, so is there any good shoreline/pier fishing to do this time of year along my route?