I haven't been able to get more than 1-2 walleye on the west end of the lake. Friday I was all around water intake all I could catch were whiskered fish! I've also spent a lot of time in michigan water as far north as sterling state park. I really don't have the means to get out to the islands being I'm in an 18' bass boat. I just haven't seen many people casting, just wonderin if anyone could help. I keep hearing decent reports from the bait shop but I must be a day late. I'm throwing all colors parrish peas and spinner harnesses I tied up behind egg sinkers with all colors of beads and blades. I hope to hear some positive responses, I'm not ready to switch over to perch. The cats are fun to catch but it would be nice to mix in a few eyes. The last couple trips out I had no drift, I know that doesn't help but heck I'm casting an awful lot to not get nothin! I know I don't have an ideal lake erie walleye boat but just love the feel of them eyes on 7' light action rods. Help a brother out and fish on, thanks