Ok, so after house flooding to deal with and other projects we finally made it out last Saturday before it got pretty rough in the afternoon. I started out by trying to run harnesses with snap weights. Have done it in the past but I am never too sure on my depth. So I started out letting out 20ft. of line, snapping on a 1oz weight and letting the counter go out anywhere between 55-65. I caught a few white bass and netted 1 walleye. We kept marking fish around 20-25ft. So on one side of the boat I decided to try our #40 jet divers. I was running those between 60-65 back. Almost right away I hooked up on a sheepshead. Almost immediately I landed 2 walleyes right after that. Then another. Then all of a sudden I hooked into 3 catfish within a half hour. Talk about a buzz kill. We started down near the sw corner of kelleys as we are docked at Marblehead harbor. We just headed north. What am I doing wrong with the snap weights? I just seemed to do a lot better once I switched to jets. Thanks in advance. Chris