5/19-5/21 Fishing Report...sorry, long read. :) 5/19-5/21 Fishing Report...sorry, long read. :) 5/19-5/21 Fishing Report...sorry, long read. :) 5/19-5/21 Fishing Report...sorry, long read. :)
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Juls View Post
    I would have used Bombas, since we launched at Mazurik's. But, since they are not open on Tuesdays, I would have had to have the fish taken someplace else for that one day...that wasn't going to work.
    I can certainly understand that. It also makes perfect sense. I have not used Bomba's for several years but when I did I was always served well. I now use Cutchers as he is close and does a fabulous job, and at $1.00 each for walleyes no matter the size, the price is hard to beat. Might also add that I am west of P Clinton so that is why Cutchers gets my business.

It is rather frustrating to take ones own fish in and have them either butchered or worse yet lost. I cannot imagine the anger, frustration and embarrassment this caused you since you took your paying clients there to get their fish cleaned, I know that even though you were not the one responsible for the loss, you as a person still felt some form of responsibility because you had taken your clients there as your choice.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wakina View Post
    I can certainly understand that. It also makes perfect sense. I have not used Bomba's for several years but when I did I was always served well. I now use Cutchers as he is close and does a fabulous job, and at $1.00 each for walleyes no matter the size, the price is hard to beat. Might also add that I am west of P Clinton so that is why Cutchers gets my business.

It is rather frustrating to take ones own fish in and have them either butchered or worse yet lost. I cannot imagine the anger, frustration and embarrassment this caused you since you took your paying clients there to get their fish cleaned, I know that even though you were not the one responsible for the loss, you as a person still felt some form of responsibility because you had taken your clients there as your choice.
    I had Cutcher's card with his info, that a friend gave me, but I lost it. Do you have his address/phone number by chance? I will use him on my own fish, since I too live on the western edge of PC, and would like to give him my business. But, for the customers who stay in town, I think I'll use Bay's Edge from now on.

Yes, you know it! It was VERY frustrating and embarrassing to say the least.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Post Thanks / Like

Capt. Juls his cell # is 419-250-2090. Don't have address but heading west from PC area, turn left on road right past dream catchers bait and tackle. Formally the bait barn. Follow signs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by half pole View Post
    Capt. Juls his cell # is 419-250-2090. Don't have address but heading west from PC area, turn left on road right past dream catchers bait and tackle. Formally the bait barn. Follow signs
    It is the first place on the left when you turn on Lietz(sp)Rd which deadends right at Dreamcatcher Bait and Tackle (west) property. It is on the curve.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like

Got it! Thanks guys!
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters