Quote Originally Posted by Capt Juls View Post
If you were out last weekend, you would have heard the word Tadpoles a lot on the radio (79) north side of Kelly's. Gary Zart was reporting all day long, both Saturday and Sunday, on what distance back and what color blades were working best to catch fish, and I was too, along with another boat Gary was working with. Gary was also running dipsies off his corners on the 3 setting at 35 back, but they weren't doing as well as the Tads off the boards last weekend though.

That explains it on last weekend, I was on call from work so could not go out on the water so it was a weekend off for me. I guess I need to pay more attention especially in the next month or so when we are running closer in to the islands. I saw Gary's reports on OGF a couple weeks ago and looked at a few videos of them on youtube. If I was running inline boards that is definitely a route I would be looking into over Jets.

I guess those big charter boats are who I am normally listening for on the radio, I know I am not really known for a lot of radio chatter myself unless someone asks how or what I am doing.