Madd Matt-

I think that would be a great idea. See what kind of response you get from the members and who would be interested in sharing information and maybe put a spreadsheet together with names and phone numbers and carry it with us on the boats. I would be more than willing to share info and meet some of the great guys on this site.

I currently reside in Alliance, Oh and am approximately 2 hours away from Catawba.

I have been fishing Lake Erie since 1978 for walleye and perch and have spent most of our time at Clinton Reef and Lakefront Marina's. I also have been a drift fisherman for many years and have just recently started the trolling programs. I owe a big Thanks to skipper9 for taking the time to make me a set of boards. Jim put lead weights on them for me and neglected to tell me that they were actually some type of walleye attracting magnets he invented. LOL! They sure catch some big fish.

I usually fish Fri Sat Sun during the months of April-September. I may have to take a few Fridays off from fishing this year as I was on the ice for 7 staright Fridays.

I am currently docked at Foxhaven Marina in Catawba. I am going to feel like an outcast this year due to everyone moving to Channel Grove. You guys may have to save me a spot for next year. I have a travel trailer at Tall Timbers Campground and stay there every weekend. You guys are welcome to stop by anytime after a hard days offishing and have a drink. The bar is always open.

I usually have an open seat (not always) on the Baha if anyone would like to join me this season.

Lets get this ice off of the lake and go fishing!!