great tool great tool great tool great tool
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: great tool

Post Thanks / Like

Default great tool

I would just like to say I think this site is a great tool for those who use it passing information on to help others find some good fishing locations weather and ice conditions for safety are a must glad to see that passed on. So I want to say thanks to all who gave me a little onsite here

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Great tool

If you think the info is helpful now, wait until there are hundreds of square miles of open water and millions of elusive walleye swimming around out there of which many are being caught by some of the best anglers in the country. Everything you need to know will be right here at your fingertips. And as the season moves to mid-summer, check out the central basin reports too. We are more than happy to share our success so you too can enjoy the true blessings of Lake Erie. I was born on the lake and I will die on the lake. My ashes will be there forever. Before that day comes I will spool my reels with fresh line, sharpen the hooks on some freshly painted lures, and oh yes, the batteries in the boat are being charged as we speak. See you soon....

Post Thanks / Like

Default great tool

Can't wait to check in and see how things work here. The walleye is my favored Fish and a little tougher to catch Or I should say not as plentiful where are usually fish I am just amazed That a person can go out and catch a few of these with not to much of a problem I've seen guys that never picked up a rod get a limit and they them selves are hooked. Just can't get over the numbers of fish its astounding to me although I prefer to ice fish I'm a give the boating season a try. So to all have a safe a good upcoming season

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the site.