I actually fished for 5 days in a row first time since I bought my house in Huron in 99. Limit of perch on Wednesday very slow bite took about 4.5 hours, Thursday we got our perch by noon so we went for walleye and landed 8 by 3pm and headed in. Friday we went for walleye and picked up our limit then got our limit of perch. Saturday was our best walleye day 2 of us landed 20 and kept 12 nice ones, we were lucky not to many white bass, then went for perch and could not get them going. Sunday was bad the winds kicked up out of the Nw 3 to 5's with white caps pulled the gear and went for perch got our limit in 2 hours, we did manage 2 walleye's. We mostly worked ne of the dumping grounds for walleye's staying north of the pack both Friday and Saturday. Got a few walleyes on dipsey's but most came on RR gold clown and cranberry crusher were our best colors, a few on bare naked, could not get green flash to go. Best leads were 30 to 40 feet back 1.8 to 2 mph. the walleye's were all different sizes 29 inchers to 18 inchers. the perch were mostly 9 to 10 inch range with a few 12's and some 11's. It was great weather, but the NE wind machine kicked up every day in the afternoon.