Mon morning two of us dropped anchor mile N of W Sister, 27 feet water. First pole in a 12 and 3/4 perch. Second pole in, 9+ incher. Its on we thought! An hour or so and a handful of keepers later, we thought not! Moved north to 29 feet of water and a few other boats. More slow pick and lots of sorting! A big spurt at noon. Its on we thought! Well it was for about 15 minutes. More slow pick and lots more sorting. By about 2 we had 30 keepers between 2 of us. By 4 PM we still had same 30, and hot flat lake. Made one more move east, to 31 feet of water, about 3 miles NE of west sister. Same deal. Nothing. At 4:30 I tidied up boat, stowed my pole and was climbing up front to pull anchor and head for dock. Got one John hollered. Drop it back in I told him. Got a double John hollered. Well, before I could re-rig and get my pole back in, John had his fourth. In the next hour and a half, we caught our needed 30 and filled our second ticket. Decent grade of fish - 17 lbs at cleaners for 2 tix. Beautiful balmy evening out there, great way to finish day.