Left the dock at 6am sat morning with some old friends, started north of C-can and just picked at them, made a move north to the can east of west sister, hardly any marks, picked up and moved west of the islands and just hammered them, couldn't hardly keep the lines in. Best leads were 65 back, best color yeager bomb or pooh bear purple. We were the only boat out there.

Went out again sunday, bumpy ride out, also got alot later start cause the trailer was acting up, spring on my back axle was jammed had to pry on it to get it to swing around so all the weight wasn't sitting on one axle. So went back to the same area, lots of head boats this time, this time couldn't get the big boards going, homemade, just not pulling hard enough, when I get in a swell they turn towards the board and start crossing and even flipping, it makes for a mess(if any one has suggestions please let me know) I tried one idea on pullling the front of the inside board closer to the outside board, so I tried dipsy, we picked at them all day, I'd say we had 7 in the box, until it finally laid down enough and I got the big boards out again, got our last 5 in an hr and headed back in. Same leads and colors.