I would like to thank everyone for the information and HELP! This forum is a wealth of information. I was a diehard drift fisherman since I was 7 years old. I fished with my grandfather, father, and brother when the equipment and techniques were very different...we drift fished out of a 1954 16' wood Thompson, with a 75hp Johnson that was the size of a small car. Father and grandfather have both passed long ago and I am now close to 50 years old and after NUMEROUS fishing boats, i finally have the one i have always wanted. I started trolling last year with the help and advice of many on this site...thank you!
Long post I know, but Skipper is right...this site is a great help to many fisherman. Without everyone's help there would be a lot less fish and memories to be shared. That being said, I was west of Rattlesnake on Sat. afternoon...
Finally caught a few pigs...4' waves, trying to troll myself, lines tangled (together and in prop), falling down numerous times, trying to run boat with trolling bags still out and thinking something has to be wrong with motor...PRICELESS!!! Good news is my walleye cost is down to about $400./pound. Not including boat payment of course. Have a great day everyone!!!