Bay.. Bay.. Bay.. Bay..
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Bay..

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bay..

Where are all the fish??? We fished sun evening for a few hrs and picked up 1 walleye and 1 white bass that was full of eggs.. This year has been a real dissappointment, Wind, rain, cold... Dosen't look like Im gonna fill the freezer.. Gonna try all week in this warm weather and see what happens? Good luck and Be safe
    LOWE LIFE

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default What Bay

Lowe Life for those of us not that familiar with the spots mentioned in these threads could you tell me what bay you fished? I did not make it down sunday to fish the light house. 1 1/2 hr drive to fish in the rain with the bad fish reports wasn't worth it. May fish Wednesday, don't know where, but if I fish I will report. Thanks, Tom

Post Thanks / Like

Default Maumee bay

The Bay mentioned is the Maumee bay...Gonna try it again tonight gonna try shallower water 9ft or so...Good luck and be safe
    LOWE LIFE

Post Thanks / Like

What time are you heading out Low Life? I should be at the marina by 6pm, was going to do some work on the boat but hell I'd be down to get my line wet. You are at 623 right?

Post Thanks / Like

Fished the bay Monday night. Caught 8 kept 5. West of light house. Purple jigs no minnow

Post Thanks / Like

What was the mud like in there? The satellite shot from yesterday was again blocked by clouds. It was pretty damn muddy on Sunday afternoon yet... I took a quick trip to see if it could be fished and it was still as brown as a cardboard box.
    Has it settled? I need to know if I should bother taking time off work to try again. There are so many great spots in the bay to fish this time of year, but the mud has been too thick.

Post Thanks / Like

About 3" of visibility but the fish are there and they were biting. Had another boat fishing with me and they got 15. There was probably a total of 18 - 20 boats in the area and it appeared that almost everyone was catching a fish or two. 1 small boat with a dad and his two boys were nailing them. The key was a very short hop.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bay

We went out about 4:30 fiswhed between Turtle and HL 13FOW into 10FOW.. Seen a few get netted but we only got 1.. The white bass and sheephead are back, which is never a good sign...Just cant seem to get a limit or even close? I have cought only 2 walleye this season in 6 outtings... IDK I think its about over before it began??? water was a tiny bit cleaner but still muddy!
    LOWE LIFE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LOWE LIFE View Post
    We went out about 4:30 fiswhed between Turtle and HL 13FOW into 10FOW.. Seen a few get netted but we only got 1.. The white bass and sheephead are back, which is never a good sign...Just cant seem to get a limit or even close? I have cought only 2 walleye this season in 6 outtings... IDK I think its about over before it began??? water was a tiny bit cleaner but still muddy!
    LOWE LIFE
    That sounds about right to me. We too have been struggling with getting them to bite.This Spring has been a tough one for sure.