Not sure where else to post this so I'm sorry if it's in the wrong forum.

I also posted this on Ohio Game Fish:

Looks like I am moving from Bass Haven to one of the marina's around Locust Point. With Lamberjack's not being open it looks like there is a going to be a shortage of fuel stations in the area. Between Wild Wings, Turtle Creek, Inland Marina, that is a hell of a lot of boats that will be needing fuel. You guys that dock in the area has it been a problem having to wait to get fuel? Coming from East Harbor there were many places to get fuel and I can't remember really ever waiting to fill up. Also non-ethanol fuel was easy to find.

The only fueling stations I know of are Turtle Point and Wild Wings in the area....right? Are there any other fueling locations that I'm not aware of? With only 2 pumps @ Turtle Point and 2 pumps @ Wild Wings it looks like there is a massive shortage of fueling locations. I was told Turtle Point has ethanol free fuel but I don't know that for sure. I know Wild Wings has 10% ethanol in their tanks and my boat has never had ethanol in it so I'm pretty concerned about that.

Russ