I hope the best for you guy's, but I don't fore see that happening before the spawn is over, and I dought that it could be done before with a late ice out, if that would be the case,It's a shame that no one thought about it last year early, and had it done in the fall. I was going to come out this year and would of liked to go out of turtle creek(I stayed a lamberjacks for 3 years and liked it there) now it's closed to my knowledge? I learned a lot about that area and would like to return someday, but with only 1.7ft of water that's out for me. Going to make a trip to Erie this year, but in June thinking about the MarbleHead area,been looking at a place called Tibbles, A good friend of mine suggested them to me, they have lodging and marina all in one like Vince had at Lamberjacks, well that's enough of me blaa-blaa-blaaing If it were a windmill or some other form of GO GREEN thing money or fish wouldn't be an issue it would just get DONE!!, Best of wishes that something gets done so you don't have to worry about going or getting in, the jig season is just around the corner, and that area is great area for that.