Erie fever hit me again about 2 weeks ago. I've been so bad that my wife often just looks at me and says "boat". I'll start talking and she'll say "boat". I just smile, cuz I know she is right, I'VE GOT THE FEVER!

I mostly wanted to stop in here and say hi... So, errr, Hi! Hope winter hasn't been too hard on you all. Good luck to all of you ice fishermen and congrats on the big chill!

As stated last year, I have fished Erie for several years, but last summer was my first summer with a lake boat of my own. I have never been out spring Walleye fishing and have only the information that I have gleaned from online.

I picked up four hair-jigs (3 purple, one green) while I was in Port Clinton last week. Any other good rigs/lures that I should be equipping myself with for the spring bite?

I've been told that running about a mile out of Wild Wings and jigging will turn up plenty of walleye in the spring. I don't mind launching from Wild Wings, but it is definitely not my favorite ramp. I grew really fond of launching from Mazurik last fall, so can anyone tell me about the spring walleye fishing around that area or any area really? As I've said, I have THE FEVER, so let's talk spring walleye!