hot bite in area creek hot bite in area creek hot bite in area creek hot bite in area creek
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile hot bite in area creek

Fished today in an area creek in middle of area metro park, creek no larger than 100 ft. wide and less than 4 ft. deep,
    fish from 1 pm to 3 pm. two guys, 9 large mouth bass, 4 over 3 lbs, 5 in 1 to 2 lb range, 3 northern pike, 14, 18 and 24 inch,
    and lost three more that we didn't see what they were, all caught on bass pro laser spinner larger size perch color best,
    rest on blue color, and we were all to our self,
    Wayne Reel Sport Charters

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wayne johnson View Post
    Fished today in an area creek in middle of area metro park, creek no larger than 100 ft. wide and less than 4 ft. deep,
    fish from 1 pm to 3 pm. two guys, 9 large mouth bass, 4 over 3 lbs, 5 in 1 to 2 lb range, 3 northern pike, 14, 18 and 24 inch,
    and lost three more that we didn't see what they were, all caught on bass pro laser spinner larger size perch color best,
    rest on blue color, and we were all to our self,
    Wayne Reel Sport Charters
    What good does this do for me? And everyone else here ?
    It's All About the Journey NOT the Destination!!!

"I FIND THE FISH I ALWAYS FIND THE FISH"!!!

1994 Sportcraft Hard top 250 Fisherman

Post Thanks / Like

what area creek would that be

Post Thanks / Like

Smile area creek

the point I was trying to get across, that most gave up for year, and a few are fishing the river, but no one is fishing the small
    creeks that everyone drives over every day, the creek is ten mile creek, right in the middle of wildwood park in slyvania. been fishing this creek in maney location since early seventies,
    and have caught all kinds of fish. Wayne Reel Sport charters team.

Post Thanks / Like

Wayne, I live about 15 minutes from wildwood and would love to take my 9 year old son later this week to enjoy some old fashioned dad and son fishing. I grew up in the area, but was not aware of the presence of fish in the creek, any pointers on a specific area to fish?

Post Thanks / Like

Default area creek

I guess their is on in every crowd, the man gives usefull info. all year long,trys to help all kinds of fisherpeople, and all you can say is (How does this post HELP ME) it wasn't ment for you, it was pointed to those guys who pulled there own boats, but might want to wet a line yet,therefore help those folks out. That seemed like some hot fishing IMO their again the man tells us what lures are working and where to go!!! got a few hours on a sat-sun hit the road,then the stream,sounds like a winner to me. Till next time Happy Thanksgiving to all. Be safe out there PAP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pap View Post
    I guess their is on in every crowd, the man gives usefull info. all year long,trys to help all kinds of fisherpeople, and all you can say is (How does this post HELP ME) it wasn't ment for you, it was pointed to those guys who pulled there own boats, but might want to wet a line yet,therefore help those folks out. That seemed like some hot fishing IMO their again the man tells us what lures are working and where to go!!! got a few hours on a sat-sun hit the road,then the stream,sounds like a winner to me. Till next time Happy Thanksgiving to all. Be safe out there PAP

AMEN pap! Well said.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like

Smile thanks

Thanks guys I like giving reports to fisherman from the western side, Just Like my friend skipper nine like to give reports from his side of the lake. Wayne reel sport charter team.